Saturday, February 19, 2011

I finally was able to get some new products!

So today after my shoot I decided to treat myself to some new products. I first went to Sephora in the water tower and of course looked at illamasqua and then to clinque. I was just going to get whatever then I was like "Wonder Woman" lol so I ran to Mac lol.

At Mac I Fell in Love as always. Its so hard for me to restrain myself when I'm in any Mac store lol. So to entice me even more right at the door is "Wonder Woman Collection".
I ended up spending $72 which is good for me at any makeup store. I got 3 "Wonder Woman" Items and 1 pigment. (Heroine Lipstick) which is a beautiful frost copper, (Army of Amazons Mascara) which is this awesome Green, (Themyscira Mascara) which is this a beautiful dark blue and finally (Magenta Madness) which is this jaw dropping pink pigment. The first picture shows the outer most boxes from the 3 item that are from the "Wonder Woman" collection. If I must say so myself the packaging is divine and I love it so much I'm thinking about keeping it. Then you have the 2nd picture where there is the inner packaging; followed by the product packaging which is also amazing. Rating packaging on a scale of 1-5 I will give it a 5 good job Mac the next test will be how it is on which of course I will definitely let you guys know.


No comments:

Post a Comment