Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ms. Angie Beyince looked at my blog

Hey guys last night while I was on twitter. You can follow me my name is (@supermanforever) I got an amzing tweet from someone who I would have never guessed! Angie Beyince or as you guys may know her as Beyonce's cousin or assistant and this is what she tweeted!

From: @AngieBeyince
Sent: May 1, 2011 12:43a

@supermanforever Wow Im so proud of you! Hard work pays off, keep hustling! Never stop studying your craft. All the way to the top!

sent via web in reply to @supermanforever
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/AngieBeyince/status/64565618111807488

That really made my night because she has been checking in on my work from day one and that just gave me a pat on the back! Thanks Angie*muha*
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment