Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Beautiful in all tones

For my first shoot back on the set we were inspired by the beauty of dark skin. Some people may instantly think of "Black face". In fashion today being of a richer skin tone is all the rage. Models like Alek Wek are a prime example the you can be rich in color and be beautiful. I had a lot of fun on this shoot
Photographer: Luis DeAndre
Designer: Kelli Anthony
Model: Bonnie May
Mua: Ej Gregory (myself)

I look forward to all the feed back and support. I'm back and ready to show off

3 comments:

  1. Outside attractiveness is becoming more and more sought after. I am not to judge if this is good or bad, but it is apparaent that not only girls and women, but also boys and men are trying to make their exteriorl look more and more pleasing.
    waxing Hobart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impress on your information ,Its a really very impressive blog. I really got some another very nice information , so thanks for sharing these tips.
    coiffeur montreal

    ReplyDelete